Daily Update News

Random Posts

Malang Khail Mohmand Chief Publisher

Malang Khail Mohmand Chief Publisher
Contact us

Monday, May 11, 2020

The question is, let me ask, not the Prime Minister, Asad Umar...dailyupdate





The question is, let me ask, not the Prime Minister, Asad Umar

Federal Minister for Planning Asad Omar says that if there is a question, it should be asked from me and not from the Prime Minister.

In a statement on social networking site Twitter, Federal Minister for Planning Asad Umar said that PML-N leader and former prime minister Shahid Khaqan had demanded that the Chinese commission summon him and Prime Minister Imran Khan.

https://twitter.com/Asad_Umar/status/1259730405848211457?s=20

"The decision was taken by the cabinet on the recommendation of the ECC. If there is a question, I should be asked, not the prime minister," Omar said.


"I request the commission to summon me," he added.

amazon news updates  amazon news updates   amazon news updates  amazon news updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog