Daily Update News

Random Posts

Malang Khail Mohmand Chief Publisher

Malang Khail Mohmand Chief Publisher
Contact us

Thursday, May 21, 2020

My father paid a bribe ... Virat Kohli made a big revelation and everyone was surprised

indian
virat kohli


Virat Kohli, the world number one batsman in  ODI cricket and captain of the Indian team,

 said in an online forum with the captain of the Indian football team that he was not given a place in the team for not paying a bribe. Was heartbroken.

Meanwhile, the famous batsman of the Indian team Virat Kohli revealed that his father had flatly refused to pay a bribe for his selection in the Delhi junior team.

"This man told my father that I have merit but I have to pay some bribe for the final selection," he said.

"My father insisted on selection on merit and told this person that if you have to choose Virat, do it on merit, I will not give you anything extra," Kohli said.


The current captain of the Indian team said that he cried a lot when he was not selected in the team and his heart was broken but this incident taught him a lot and he understood that this is how the world works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog